Tuesday, December 6, 2011

by the way...

It's December 6th and I'm almost finished with my OBGYN rotation. I know it's been a while. But I just wanted to let you know that I have been loving this rotation. I've been blessed with the opportunity to see a fair few babies born, and have even had the incredible pleasure of delivering 5 or 6!! I can't even describe the feeling after that first delivery. I was actually bouncing around. It was amazing.


I've only got a week left in this rotation and I"m really going to miss it. I'm working with awesome providers and great nurses - everyone is so much fun. And I'm learning so much. I've got nothing bad to say about this experience. Since my last post I had the opportunity to do my elective rotation in orthopedics, which was also very cool. I got to see a lot of surgeries. :)

Anyway, finals are approaching quickly, so I should go study. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by loved ones.  Here are some pictures from my Thanksgiving.







Love and blessings,
Damars

No comments:

Post a Comment