Sunday, April 22, 2012

It's my Birthday!!

Hey guys. It's my Birthday today!! This means I'm just a little closer to 30. This is actually my 29th - so my last year of the 20's and I have plans to make it a fantastical year. Lots of good stuff coming up. Namely... graduation in 104 days!!!!!

Anyways, I got some new shades this week and I went to dinner with the family last night. So, here are some pics. A few friends that I used to work with are all getting together today with our husbands and little ones (minus us, of course - we don't have any midgets yet), so that should be fun.






oh, and i got a mani pedi today too! 

Everyone have a fantastical day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy, happy birthday!! You look fantastic, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Natalie! ::blush:: and happy birthday to you too!!

    ReplyDelete